NVS Recruitment 2022: Apply for Online Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022 on navodaya.gov.in. NVS Board has released a announcement on its official website for candidates to apply for TGT PGT, Staff Nursing, LDC & many other positions . However, there isn’t any official announcement grading the job. We have gathered all the details regarding NVS 2022 recruitment on the internet, which we have listed below.
NVS Recruitment 2022
Only qualified and interested candidates are eligible to submit applications to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022. Officials are expected to release a an announcement for those who are interested in applying. Before applying, we want to inform to you that Download the Official Notification and check all related information to NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Online Application/Registration Form Fee Structure, Exam Date, Last Date. Below, we have provided the basic information on all of these details to help you make a decision.
|Recruitment||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Application Last Date||July 22, 2022|
|Post Name||Principal, TGT, PGT, etc.|
NVS Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for The latest NVS TGT PGT recruitment is the set of rules in relation to education, age and other qualifications candidates must meet in order to meet in order to be eligible for the selection process. If applicants fail to meet the eligibility requirements are not eligible for the selection process. Below we have provided some guidelines for eligibility criteria. to keep in mind that this is an expected criteria. Once the official notification is issued, we will post the complete official information here.
NVS TGT PGT 2022 Recruitment Apply Online?
- The applicants must go to their official site of NVS Organization or click Here
- Find the appropriate link that will take you to The Notice of Official Intent PDF.
- Complete the application form by filling in the all the information required.
- Upload all Compulsory documents in JPEG/JPG/PDF Format.
- The application fee is payable through the Online Method.
- Check Your Form Before the submission of your application.
- Go to the final submission.
- Print it out or save in PDF Format to use in the future.
NVS Vacancy 2022
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced 1616 teacher openings, which include PGT, TGT, and Principal positions in different NVS schools across the nation. Check out the table below for further details regarding what to expect from the NVS hiring process for teachers in for 2022.
- Principal: 12 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher 397 Posts
- Graduate Teacher Trained 683 Posts
- TGT (Third Language) 343 Posts
- Miscellaneous Teacher: 33 Posts
- Art Teacher 43 Posts
- PET Male: 21 Posts
- PET Female 31 Posts
- Librarian 53 Posts
NVS Exam 2022 Syllabus
Questions that are asked during exam NVS TGT PGT exam will be of a objective type in the sense that they are objective in. Examine the topics in NVS Syllabus 2022 for different papers here before deciding on your plan to pass the test. Check NVS TGT PGT Exam Syllabus 2022Below the
Reasoning Ability Thinking Ability
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal Reasoning
- and Symbol Series. and Symbol Series
- Number Series
- Verbal Classification
- Artificial Language
- Logical Issues
- Making Decisions
- Definitions of Matching
- Statement and conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Deduction
- Argument and Statement
- Current Situations (National and International)
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- National Budget as well as Five Year Plans
- Essential Books, Authors and Publishers
- Important Days
- Awards and Honors
- State Capitals of India
- International Countries and Capitals
- National & International Organizations
- Science – The Latest Inventions and New discoveries
- Science & Technology
NVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2022 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system
- Series Complete
- Roots and Averages
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & work
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest, compound interest
- Trains are experiencing problems
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Distances and heights
- Combinations and combinations
- Antonyms, Synonyms
- Fill the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
General Hindi General Hindi
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Please fill in the Blanks
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Singular/Plural Forms etc
- Number & Letter Series
- Close View
- Spatial Direction
- Different Concepts of Relationship
- Figures Classification
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Disparities
- Non-verbal series
- Visual Memory
- Spatial Visualization
- Coding-Decoding etc.
NVS PGT TGT Exam Pattern for 2022
- The exam written will consist only of one (one) paper worth 180 points.
- The test will consist of questions of a more objective type (MCQs).
- Written Exam/CBT Parts 1 through 3 will be common to the entire range of TGTs, PGTs, and other teachers, while Part 4 is subject-specific.
- The level of difficulty of the questions for PGTs will be post-graduation. For TGTs, the Graduation level for Teachers of General Training as well as Miscellaneous Teachers.
- The test is conducted in both Hindi as well as English. For TGTs or Miscellaneous Category teachers the medium for the Regional Language papers will be the regional language selected by the applicant.
- The total duration is 3 hours or 180 minutes per section of the test separately.
- For the written exam there will be no negative markings for incorrect answers, unanswered questions or questions that are left unanswered.
- Check out the official advertisement pdf that is linked above beneath”Quick Link” header “Quick Link” header to find out more information regarding the test schedule and the curriculum for each job.
NVS TGT PGT 2022 Salary
Teachers who will be hired through the NVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 are paid by the government. The allowances are given at times as well as the standard salary paid to teachers and other employees.
The structure of remuneration for the different jobs are as follows according to seventh pay commission
- TGT as well as TGT (Miscellaneous) TGT and TGT (Miscellaneous). 44,900/-
- PGT: Rs. 47,600/-
- Principal: Rs. 78,800/-
For more information about this NVS Jobs 2022, I strongly suggest downloading the official announcement that is on the official site for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.